7 Life-changing Hacks for People with Skin Tags
Skin tags are essentially harmless and don’t cause any pain. But, most people want to get rid of them as they are unsightly and irritating. Skin tags often occur in skin folds due to constant rubbing of skin or excessive growth of collagen. They typically develop around your eyelids, near the underarm region and on the neck.
Skin tags are more common in individuals with specific medical conditions like diabetes, obesity and certain viral infections. Typically brown or pink in colour, these harmless skin tags can be tackled at home with these tried and tested hacks.
- Tea Tree Oil
100% pure and ethically sourced tea tree oil has antifungal and antimicrobial properties. Tea tree oil is typically safe to use on the skin and easy to apply.
- Start by cleaning the area that is affected
- Apply 2-3 drops of tea tree oil on a clean cotton pad
- Rub the cotton pad on the skin tag and massage gently
- Repeat this procedure thrice a day for visible results
- Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV is not only a salad dressing but also an effective solution for tackling skin tags. Being naturally acidic, its application works to break down skin tissues till the tag wears off naturally.
- Soak a small cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and squeeze out the excess acv
- Place the cotton ball on your skin tag
- Wrap it in place with a bandage
- Leave the cotton ball overnight
- Repeat this process daily until the skin turns dark and the tag falls of
3. Use a Natural Skin Tag Patch
A skin tag patch is a pain-free aid to target uncomfortable and unsightly skin tags. These handy patches are easy to use as compared to messy creams and pills as they require much less effort and time. If you are looking for a safe, natural, and easy way to address your skin tags discreetly, then you can try a skin tag aid.
Home remedies can be messy but a skin tag patch is not only mess-free but can also be worn under your clothing. If you are looking for a GMP certified skin tag aid with positive reviews, then you can try the maxmedix skin tag aid which contains 28 circular patches: https://www.shytobuy.uk/skin-tag-patch.html
4. Coconut Oil and Oregano Oil
Oregano oil is naturally antimicrobial and it is also considered to have antimelanomic properties. Coconut oil on the other hand is antibacterial and loaded with the goodness of lauric acid. Lauric acid is widely used for targeting warts and verrucas.
- Add 2-3 drops of oregano oil to 3-4 drops of coconut oil and mix them
- Now clean the area with the skin tag using warm water
- Dip a cotton swab in the mixture and apply it on the skin tag
- Apply this mix twice daily until the skin tag turns dry and falls off
- Onion and Garlic
Both onion and garlic are antifungal and antimicrobial and so, when you mix the two, you get a potent remedy to target skin tags. This mix might smell a little unpleasant but is surely effective.
Chop one onion and extract its juice. Crush 2 garlic cloves into a paste and add mix it with the onion juice. You can apply this mixture on the skin tag once daily. Follow this procedure for around tweeks. You can cover the paste with a bandage and leave it overnight to work on the skin tag.
- Lemon Juice
Lemon juice has a high concentration of citric acid which works to remove dead skin cells and has the ability to dry out your skin. So, if you apply lemon juice on the skin tag daily for a few weeks, you will see it decompose slowly.
- Clean the area with the skin tag
- Squeeze some lemon juice on a cotton ball
- Apply the cotton ball on the skin twice daily
7. Pineapple Juice
Rub some fresh pineapple juice on the skin tag twice daily for two weeks. Pineapple juice is so potent that your skin tag should be gone in two weeks!
If you can’t find the time to follow these tips at home, using a skin tag patch is an easy and hassle-free way to address skin tags. It is a precise and hygienic way to target skin tags. Say goodbye to invasive procedures, messy creams and disastrous drops with a simple, safe and natural skin tag patch.