ur phone cameras may be getting better and better but there’s still nothing that compares to the professional, crystal clear shots achieved only from a proper camera.
We are all looking for ways to improve on our photography skills – which is why DSLR, GoPro and compact cameras are universal crowd-pleasing presents, ticking off the wish list for all the members of the family and there is really no better time to invest than in the Black Friday sales.
From November 27 – 30, there will be a deal frenzy in honour of the shopping event after Thanksgiving A.K.A Black Friday stretching all the way through to Cyber Monday. The US-import that is now one of the biggest events in the retailer calendar (if not the biggest) provides ample opportunity to snap up the latest state-of-the-art model at a bargain price.
Capture quality, detailed images that stand the test of time without costing an arm and a leg. Whether you are looking to record holiday snaps to reminisce in years to come or kickstarting a blogging career, snap up the latest and greatest device at a fraction of the cost.
Over the years, companies have invested more and more into producing innovative cameras with ever-advancing tech. You can now find smaller devices, compact lenses, 8k video and more full-proof features so all you have to do to get the winning shots is to simply point and shoot.
The ever-growing number of deals across the Black Friday weekend can be overwhelming to say the least, so we have searched the Internet to find you the best deals on cameras.
Shop by the Black Friday deals by retailer
Shop by the Black Friday deals by camera type:
GoPro has revolutionised the way we capture our adventures. The compact device with waterproof casing and mount attachments make it more accessible than ever to record the likes of deep sea diving, extreme skiing or even just classic sightseeing snaps.
These hi-tech devices come with a variety of lenses so you can switch it up depending on your subject or distance. The cameras use a single-lens reflex design and digital imaging sensor to ensure you get the best possible shot.
- Canon EOS M50 Vlogger Kit – was £729.99, now £649.99
- CANON EOS 4000D DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 III & EF 75-300 mm f/4-5.6 III Lens – was: £499, now: £399
- Nikon D850 Digital SLR Body – was: £2,299, now: £2,299
- Nikon D5600 Digital SLR with 18-55mm and 70-300mm AF-P VR Lenses – was: £799, now: £749
- Canon EOS 2000D Digital SLR with EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens, Canon Bag, 16GB Card and Lens Cloth – was: £469, now: £395
- Nikon D500 DSLR Camera – Body Only – was: £1599, now: £1499
The clue is in the name. These cameras are designed to bridge the gap between the DSLR single-lens reflex cameras and your traditional point-and-shoot. They are more compact and tend not to have interchangeable lenses.
- CANON PowerShot SX540 HS Bridge Camera – Black – was: £279, now: £249
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-FZ82EB-K Digital Bridge Camera with Ultra Wide 20-1200 mm Lens – Black – was: £309, now: £269.99
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC HX400V Digital Camera – was: £349, now: £339
- Panasonic Lumix FZ82 18MP 60x Zoom Bridge Camera – Black – was: £299, now: £269.99
- Sony RX10 IV Bridge Camera – was: £1,699, now: £1,599
- Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX10 IV Bridge Camera, 4K Ultra HD, 20.1MP, 25x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi, NFC, EVF, 3″ LCD Tiltable Touch Screen – was: £1,699, now: £1,599
Slip these compact cameras into your bag or hand luggage for professional snaps on the move. These are the traditional point and shoot cameras that couldn’t be easier to use.
Whether you are a beginner or professional, mirrorless cameras are some of the most versatile on the market with a whole host of features to play around with.
Whether this is your first foray into the instant camera sphere or you are throwing it back to your childhood, these cameras have huge appeal. They give you the chance to instantly print your snaps in front of your very eyes.
The little ones in your life will love these kid-friendly and most importantly, durable cameras.
Source: Evening Standard Business News