1 large leek
1 large sweet potato
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
a sprinkling of sea salt and lots of ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Wash the leek and cut off the hard end. Cut into three then slice each piece lengthways.
- Wash the carrots, cut off the hard ends and cut into the shape of chips.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into the shape of chips.
- Place all the veg on a baking tray, drizzle in olive oil, then sprinkle with sea salt and ground black pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until the orange veg is cooked through and the leeks are a little crispy.
Source: Daily Mail |World News