Are you looking for a platform to exhibit your creativity meanwhile getting entertained for free? Then, Vimeo is the right choice for you. This service lets you create, edit, and upload creative video content. If you are new, you can get the Vimeo free trial for 7 days either on its official website or app.
Remember to cancel your free trial before the trial period ends, or else you will be automatically charged for the subscription. In this article, we have shown you how to sign up for the Vimeo 7-day free trial.
How to Sign Up for 7-Day Free Trial on Vimeo Website
1. Go to the Vimeo official website on your Mobile or PC browser.
2. Tap Upgrade and choose your preferred plan.
3. Click on the Start free trial option under the plan.
4. Enter the required details and hit Start free trial.
That’s it. You can upload or watch content on Vimeo for free.
How to Get 7-Day Free Trial on Vimeo App
Vimeo provides different subscription plans for mobile app users. Here are the steps to subscribe to Vimeo on the mobile app.
2. Once installed, open the Vimeo app and log in with your Email ID, Google, or Facebook account.
3. On the home page, tap on the Profile icon and click Try Vimeo Plus.
4. Select a plan and tap Upgrade.
5. Choose your Payment method and enter the payment details.
6. Tap Buy to complete the verification steps.
Now, you can start the Vimeo free trial on the app.
How to Cancel Vimeo Free Trial on Website
If you are not satisfied with their service, you can cancel the free trial using the steps below.
1. Go to the Vimeo Account Settings webpage and tap on Billing.
2. Choose your Membership Plan to see the details of your current plan.
3. Click on the Billing tab.
4. Tap on Cancel Subscription under the Renewal tab.
How to Cancel Vimeo Free Trial on App
You can cancel the subscription via the Play Store or App Store if you have signed up using it.
Open Play Store → Tap on the Profile icon → Select Payments and Subscriptions → Click Subscriptions → Select Vimeo → Hit Cancel Subscription.
Go to App Store → Click on Profile → Tap Subscription → Click Vimeo → Select Cancel Subscription → Hit Confirm option to cancel the subscription on iPhone.
Vimeo Subscription Plans
This service provides four different subscription plans, which are tabulated here. You can subscribe to the Vimeo plan on its official website.
How to Reduce Vimeo Subscription Cost Using Promo Codes
Vimeo is an excellent platform to upload and stream content. But the subscription cost is a bit high to afford. You can lower the subscription cost by using the Vimeo Promo Codes. These codes are available on third-party websites. Among them, the codes that are used to reduce your annual plan are listed here.
|Offers Available||Promo Code|
|10% Off on Vimeo Annual Subscription||NTBPQ123|
|15% Off on Vimeo Annual Subscription||MerDealQ123|
|25% Off on Vimeo Annual Plan||3M04_IK_U0IzNEhPUn|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can get a refund if you cancel the annual subscription within 30 days and the monthly subscription within 5 days.
Yes, you can access Vimeo for free, but with certain limitations. With the free plan, you can create and upload only 25 videos.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.